As part of our ongoing effort to be your preferred market for an even broader range of business, Cal Insurance is pleased to offer Worker’s Compensation for Amazon Delivery Service Partners (DSPs).
• Applicants must be a designated Amazon DSP and must have completed the Amazon DSP training program.
• Delivery vehicles must be leased through the Amazon DSP program or meet Amazon’s strict delivery vehicle guidelines for telematics that monitors driver speed, braking, seat belt usage, and vehicle location.
• Pre-employment background checks must be conducted for all drivers, including MVR check and drug screening.
• A comprehensive new driver training program must be in place, including safe-driving habits, efficient route management, and safe lifting techniques.
• A comprehensive accident review process, including an accident report and post-accident drug screening, must be in place.
• Parcel delivery business that are not a designated Amazon DSP will not be considered as part of this program but may be entertained in select states when certain criteria are met.